Flow to Stability

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

On the inability to remember

This was supposed to be a short blog entry on some interesting thoughts I had this morning at the boundaries of sleep and wakefulness.

Now, after reading a few pages of Smil's Energy, having shaved, made and drunk fruit juice, checked online news, getting the recyclables out, inflating the bike tires and oiling the chain, having my wife frustrated about me being late, biking to the office and now opening an empty blog entry, it would have remained just that; an empty blog entry.

Next time, I should start by jotting down the thoughts although I do not believe firmly that the world would have been different if I did so :-) It seems that the critical activity that overwrote those ideas was reading from the book. Oh, well... In any case, I will remember later...

No comments: